Braemar 639468 Smart Control (BSC) 4-5 STAR PCB
Repair Price: $143.00
Warranty: 12 months, extendable to 18 or 24 months.
- False overheat fault (Code 10 or Code 19),
- False ignition failure fault (Code 7),
- False EFS shutdown fault (Code 11),
- Incorrect thermistor temperature,
- False thermistor faults (Code 4, 5, 15, 16),
- Fan starts at full speed,
- Fan speed not adjustable,
- False condensate detected at start fault (Code 18).
Braemar Smart Control Fault Codes (4-5 STAR Models):
|01||Pressure switch P-55 closed at start.|
|02||Pressure switch P-55 failed to close.|
|03||Pressure switch P-55 open during run.|
|04||Thermistor temperature higher than 70C during run.|
|05||Thermistor not connected or short circuit.|
|06||Over temperature switch OT4 open (5-star models only).|
|07||Ignition failure – Possible faulty/dirty flame sensor or false fault due to BSC PCB fault.|
|08||Condensate detected at start (5-star models only) – Can be caused by a blocked drain on the heater.|
|09||Internal memory failure – BSC PCB fault.|
|10||Over temperature switch HX OT1 open (tripped) – Can be a faulty over-temp switch or BSC PCB fault.|
|11||EFS shutdown – The ignition module has shut down or the BSC PCB may be faulty.|
|12||Pressure switch P-100 closed at start.|
|13||Pressure switch P-100 failed to close.|
|14||Pressure switch P-100 open for more than 30 seconds during run.|
|15||Thermistor in cool location in duct – If the heater previously worked, it may be a faulty thermistor or faulty BSC PCB.|
|16||Thermistor not installed in outlet duct – If the heater previously worked, the thermistor may be faulty, the BSC PCB may be faulty, the fan may not be running at the correct speed, fan run capacitor may be degraded.|
|17||Condensate detected during run – Blocked condensate drain, heater not level, faulty BSC PCB.|
|18||Condensate detected at start. If this fault occurs on 4-star models it’s due to a faulty BSC PCB. If this fault occurs on a 5-star model, it may be a faulty BSC PCB or blocked condensate drain, or the heater may not be level.|
|19||Over temperature switch HX OT2 open at start – Usually due to a faulty BSC PCB.|
Terms & Conditions – Repair/Exchange:
- All products come with a 12 month warranty as standard and can be extended at the time of sale. Extended warranties are available at a rate of $44.00 per every additional 6 months. The warranty period is limited to a maximum of 24 months.
- The warranty covers all parts used in the repair as well as the labour provided by LOGISENSE. The warranty does not cover the labour of yourself or any third party.
- The warranty does not cover damage caused by faulty accessories, power surges, lightning, water ingress, wiring faults or incorrect installation.
- The customer pays all postage costs (where applicable) and should ensure that all items posted are adequately protected with bubble wrap or similar.
- Items that have been tampered with, cleaned with chemicals, damaged by water/liquid ingress, fire, power surges/spikes, lightning or that are in otherwise poor physical condition are not generally eligible for exchange, but a repair may be offered depending on the extent of the damage.
- There is an assessment fee of $44.00 if the item you bring/send for repair is not faulty.
- There is no charge in the event that the repair is unsuccessful, other than return postage (if applicable).
Terms & Conditions – Advance Exchange:
- Advance exchanges are only available to trade customers that have established a working relationship with us.
- Faulty item(s) must be returned or shipped back to us within 28 days of the invoice date.
- The customer is to pay any costs associated with the return of the faulty item(s) and will not be reimbursed for these costs.
- Items that have been tampered with, cleaned with chemicals, damaged by water/liquid ingress, fire, power surges/spikes, lightning or that are in otherwise poor physical condition are not eligible for exchange.
- Advance exchange deposits will only be refunded upon receipt of the faulty item(s) and only if the returned item(s) meet the conditions outlined above.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.