Bonaire EAC 2003 S / EAC2003 / EAC2003S
Models: SC03MC13, SC03MC14, SC03MC15, SC03MC16, KCT032002
Repair Price: $143.00
Warranty: 12 months, extendable to 18 months.
Fuse blows immediately after being replaced,
Fan motor not running,
Fan motor stuck on low speed,
Fan motor only running at high speed,
RCD/Safety switch tripping,
Pump not running or stuck on,
Water inlet solenoid valve not opening or only opening briefly,
Green diagnostic LED not illuminated.
Terms & Conditions – Repair/Exchange:
- All repaired/refurbished/exchanged products come with a 12 month warranty as standard.
- An extended 18-month warranty may be purchased at the time of sale of any repaired/refurbished/exchanged product for an additional $44.00.
- The warranty covers all parts used in the repair as well as the labour provided by LOGISENSE. The warranty does not cover the labour of yourself or any third party.
- The warranty does not cover damage caused by faulty accessories, power surges, lightning, water ingress, wiring faults or incorrect installation.
- The customer pays all postage costs (where applicable) and should ensure that all items posted are adequately protected with bubble wrap or similar.
- Items that have been tampered with, cleaned with chemicals, damaged by water/liquid ingress, fire, power surges/spikes, lightning or that are in otherwise poor physical condition are not generally eligible for exchange, but a repair may be offered depending on the extent of the damage.
- There is an assessment fee of $44.00 if the item you bring/send for repair is not faulty.
- There is no charge in the event that the repair is unsuccessful, other than return postage (if applicable).
Terms & Conditions – Advance Exchange:
- Advance exchanges are only available to trade customers that have established a working relationship with us.
- Faulty item(s) must be returned or shipped back to us within 28 days of the invoice date.
- The customer is to pay any costs associated with the return of the faulty item(s) and will not be reimbursed for these costs.
- Items that have been tampered with, cleaned with chemicals, damaged by water/liquid ingress, fire, power surges/spikes, lightning or that are in otherwise poor physical condition are not eligible for exchange.
- Advance exchange deposits will only be refunded upon receipt of the faulty item(s) and only if the returned item(s) meet the conditions outlined above.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.