Honeywell S8605C Repair
Repair Price: $132.00
Warranty: 12 months, extendable to 18 or 24 months.
- No ignition,
- Weak ignition spark,
- Gas shuts off randomly,
- Pilot lights but then goes out immediately,
- Pilot lights but main burners don’t light.
Terms & Conditions – Repair/Exchange:
- All products come with a 12 month warranty as standard and can be extended at the time of sale. Extended warranties are available at a rate of $44.00 per every additional 6 months. The warranty period is limited to a maximum of 24 months.
- The warranty covers all parts used in the repair as well as the labour provided by LOGISENSE. The warranty does not cover the labour of yourself or any third party.
- The warranty does not cover damage caused by faulty accessories, power surges, lightning, water ingress, wiring faults or incorrect installation.
- The customer pays all postage costs (where applicable) and should ensure that all items posted are adequately protected with bubble wrap or similar.
- Items that have been tampered with, cleaned with chemicals, damaged by water/liquid ingress, fire, power surges/spikes, lightning or that are in otherwise poor physical condition are not generally eligible for exchange, but a repair may be offered depending on the extent of the damage.
- There is an assessment fee of $44.00 if the item you bring/send for repair is not faulty.
- There is no charge in the event that the repair is unsuccessful, other than return postage (if applicable).
Terms & Conditions – Advance Exchange:
- Advance exchanges are only available to trade customers that have established a working relationship with us.
- Faulty item(s) must be returned or shipped back to us within 28 days of the invoice date.
- The customer is to pay any costs associated with the return of the faulty item(s) and will not be reimbursed for these costs.
- Items that have been tampered with, cleaned with chemicals, damaged by water/liquid ingress, fire, power surges/spikes, lightning or that are in otherwise poor physical condition are not eligible for exchange.
- Advance exchange deposits will only be refunded upon receipt of the faulty item(s) and only if the returned item(s) meet the conditions outlined above.
Terms & Conditions – Returns:
- Reconditioned electrical/electronic parts/assemblies may be returned but will be subject to a $44.00 restocking fee. If any returned parts/assemblies are damaged, no refund will be offered.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.