Why Choose Us?
We provide high quality repairs that are intended to be long-lasting and that in many cases will likely outlast the appliance that the circuit board is being used in. We don’t just repair the fault either, we often work on other areas of the PCB (circuit board) to help ensure that it doesn’t fail prematurely.
We back all of our repairs with an industry standard 12-month warranty, but we don’t stop there! You can choose to extend your warranty to either 18 or 24 months, which is often longer than the manufacturer of the product would give you if you purchased it new.
We provide obligation-free pre-sales technical support. Pre-sales technical support is available to help ensure that any necessary troubleshooting steps have been completed and to reduce the chance of you booking in a repair that you don’t need.
If we list a circuit board or control module on our website, then we’re likely familiar with the corresponding appliance, and often have service data available to us for such appliances. If you need information about a fault code, the operation of an appliance, a wiring diagram, or just need to know some technical specs, we can usually help.
We keep you updated on the progress of your repair. Once you book your job(s) in online, the information you submit will be reviewed. If we feel that there may be further troubleshooting required, we’ll contact you to discuss the fault.
Once you bring or send to us an item to be repaired, here is what you can expect from us:
- You’ll be notified by e-mail when we receive your item(s).
- You’ll receive an update when we begin working on your job(s).
- You’ll receive an update when your job(s) are completed.
- Shortly after your job(s) have been completed, we’ll email an invoice and payment instructions to you. If there are any additional steps likely to be required in the re-commissioning of your appliance (eg. pairing of remote controls), we’ll send through those instructions as well. Likewise, if there are any safety issues that we’re aware of relating to your appliance, you’ll also receive information regarding those issues.
- Once your invoice is paid, we will promptly post your item(s) back to you.
- After your items have been posted, you’ll receive an email with tracking information.
We provide free after-sales technical support. If you experience technical difficulties during the re-commissioning of the appliance or if you’re unsure about something, just call us. We’re more than happy to help!
Our warranties cover the entire circuit board that has been repaired or exchanged. The warranties exclude damage caused by factors we have no control over, such as power surges, lightning damage, water ingress, and external faults (eg. short circuits in fan motors). Despite these things not being covered under warranty, if a product that we’ve repaired is damaged during the warranty period, we will do our best to offer a solution, usually in the form of a discounted repair backed by a 12 month warranty. In the event that the item is irreparable, we’ll offer a pro-rata refund.
Additionally, if you experience an external failure while the circuit board is still under warranty, and you’re concerned that it may have damaged the circuit board, you can use our testing service for free!