Why Choose Us?
We provide high quality repairs that are intended to be long-lasting and that in many cases will likely outlast the appliance that the circuit board/control module is being used in. We use high quality components, manufactured by reputable manufacturers, with long expected lifetimes.
In addition to addressing the current fault, we almost always work on other areas of the circuit board(s) to help ensure that they don’t fail prematurely. As such, most circuit boards are reconditioned, not just repaired. We will also rectify any known design flaws, when possible.
We back all of our products with an industry standard 12-month warranty, but we don’t stop there! You can choose to extend your warranty to either 18 or 24 months, which is often longer than the manufacturer of the product would give you if you purchased it new.
We provide obligation-free pre-sales technical support. Pre-sales technical support is available to help ensure that any necessary troubleshooting steps have been completed and to reduce the chance of you booking in a repair that you don’t need.
If we list a circuit board or control module on our website, then we’re likely familiar with the corresponding appliance, and often have service data available to us for such appliances. If you need information about a fault code, the operation of an appliance, a wiring diagram, or just need to know some technical specs, we can usually help.
We keep you updated on the progress of your repair. Once you book your job(s) in online, the information you submit will be reviewed. If we feel that there may be further troubleshooting required, we’ll contact you to discuss the fault.
Once you bring or send to us an item to be repaired, here is what you can expect from us:
- You’ll be notified by e-mail when we receive your job(s).
- You’ll receive an update when we begin working on your job(s).
- You’ll receive an update when your job(s) are completed.
- After your job(s) have been completed, you can either arrange to pay for and collect your job(s), or we’ll email an invoice with payment instructions to you. If there are any additional steps likely to be required during the re-commissioning of your appliance (eg. pairing of remote controls), we’ll send through those instructions as well. Likewise, if there are any safety issues that we’re aware of relating to your appliance, you’ll also receive information regarding those issues and what needs to be done to address them.
- Once your invoice is paid, we will promptly post your item(s) back to you.
- After your items have been posted, you’ll receive an email with tracking information. By default, we post all items by express post with signature on delivery required.
We provide free after-sales technical support. If you experience technical difficulties during the re-commissioning of the appliance or if you’re unsure about something, just call or email us. We’re more than happy to help!
For repaired, refurbished or exchanged products, we warrant the entire circuit board/module that has been repaired, refurbished or exchanged, not just the parts we’ve worked on. The warranty excludes failures caused by factors we have no control over, such as power surges, lightning damage, water ingress, external faults (eg. short circuits in fan motors) and incorrect wiring. Despite these things not being covered under warranty, if a product that we’ve repaired, refurbished or exchanged is damaged during the warranty period, we will do our best to offer a solution, usually in the form of a discounted repair.
In the event that a warranted item is irreparable, we’ll do our best to come up with a solution that works for both of us, but if this is not possible, we’ll offer a refund on the damaged item (postage fees excluded).
Additionally, if you experience a failure of another component connected to the circuit board/module while the circuit board/module is still under warranty, and you’re concerned that it may have damaged the circuit board/module, you can have the warranted item tested by us at no charge, postage fees excluded (if applicable).